The HYDROMIX High-Rise tap provides outstanding quality filtered, chilled and boiling hot drinking water at the turn of the handle.
Also, as the tap is classified as an under bench system it eliminates the potential for splashing, which is why it is preferred by Occupational Health & Safety personnel in major institutions.
Unlike many taps on the market the HYDROMIXTM High-Rise tap uses the natural flow of the water supply to push the boiling water out of the tap, which eliminates the use of an electrical pump. The water arrives and ceases immediately - no time delay
Electronic control unit is an integral part of the element, which maintains a temperature within one degree Celsius of set point - boil dry protection
• Solid brass tap
• Ceramic disc lever action tap handle for smooth operation and long life
• No expensive pumps, solenoid valves or drainage required
• Venturi system only requires water pressure to operate
• Fewer filter changes as larger capacity filters are provided
• 7 year pro rata warranty
The HYDROMIX High-Rise also has Remote controlled boiling water safety cut off system
7 year pro rata warranty
To select the correct size unit for your needs simply determine how many cups of boiling water are required at any one time, then choose the corresponding model from the chart below.
Your HYDROMIXTM Tap includes an Australian made compact design Micro Chiller that will fit neatly under your kitchen sink.
This chiller has the capacity to chill up to 30 cups instantly with a recovery rate of 80 cups of filtered chilled water per hour.
- Silent running
- 30 cups of chilled water instantly
- Chills twice the volume of comparative under sink units with half chill down time
- 2/3 the height and 1/2 the width of comparative units - fits where other units can't
- Competitively priced
- Very cool running
- Energy efficient, environmentally friendly
- Australian designed and manufactured
- Full metal chassis and case as well as superior quality components
5 year warranty, as per conditions
- Fully automatic operation
- Electrical - 240 volts, 1/12 hp, SOHz, 0.8 amps, 2 metre, 3 pin cable
- Compressor - silent running, theoretically sealed compressor
- Automatic overload protection
- Condenser - Fan assisted convection cooled compressor/condenser
- Refrigeration - Non-toxic, non-flammable, ozone friendly R134A gas charged
- Temperature Control - Capillary controlled factory pre-set thermostat
- Tank - Sealed stainless steel 1.5 litre tank
- Argon purged to ensure oxidation-free operation
- Water Connections - Inlet, outlet and drain - all 1/4" OD
- Insulation - Extra high density foam insulation for increased cooling efficiency enabling longer retention of lower temperatures
- Dimensions -Height 280mm, Length 380mm, Width 180mm
- Weight- 13kg
- Performance -15 litres/hour chilling capacity at 6°C based on 23° chilled temperature
- Warranty - 5 year warranty on sealed refrigeration system, return to base. Failure to comply with installation instructions supplied renders warranty null and void.
Download PDF brochure