We are all facing uncertain times, and we want to reassure everyone that we are taking every precaution to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all our customers, team members, and the wider community.
We will continue to implement all government and health advice as it is made available. To date, none of our team have had any contact with any confirmed cases of COVID-19. However, we are currently operating with the following in place:
- A strict hygiene and disinfection regime is in place for our showroom, office and field service team. This occurs every 2 hours, or after every customer contact both in-house and out on site.
- A number of our team are working from home to minimise the amount of person to person contact.
- Our field service technicians are isolated from each other and the rest of the team to minimise transmission risk to keep our service team fully operational.
- Our field service team are well equipped with disposable gloves, disinfectant and anti-bacterial supplies and hand sanitisers. Every customer-facing service follows a strict site clean and handwashing regime at point of service both before commencing their work and after completion. We are practising a distance of at least a metre between our service team and our customers at all times.
- We are asking all customers who require servicing if they are in quarantine or self-isolation, and if they are, we are not attending those service calls. If that applies to you, please respect the health and safety of our team throughout this period. We are more than happy to send your replacement filters or parts with instructions of how to change them yourself, step you through your DIY filter change over the phone with you, or book in your service at a later date when it’s safe to do so.
What this means for you
The health and safety of your drinking water is our continued commitment to you. We are operating business as usual and are well stocked on all consumable supplies and the strict measures we are undertaking ensures we can continue to be of service to you during these times.
Thank you for your support and understanding during this difficult period. offer our full support to our customers and team as we work together as a community.
Stay safe and look after each other,
Melissa and The Water People team