What size Zip tap is right for you? Do you need chilled, hot and sparkling water all from one tap? Is it for a restaurant, office, or home?
If you’re not sure exactly how to answer any of those questions, you’re in luck. This guide explains everything you need to consider before selecting a Zip sparkling water tap.
With over decades of experience servicing a wide range of industries, The Water People can help you select the right sparkling water tap.
What should you look for in a sparkling water tap?
The best sparkling water taps are bubbly, pure, and chilled to perfection — like a glass of champagne. So when you’re shopping for sparkling water taps, there are three essential requirements:
- An adjustable level of fizz in your sparkling water. (Zip taps have an adjustable CO2 dial so you can control exactly how much fizz your water has.)
- Filters to remove sediment, particles, and chemicals.
- Chilled so that every glass is refreshing.
Can you get combination taps with sparkling, chilled, ambient, and hot water?
Absolutely. A single tap can make both a cup of tea and a cocktail. The Zip tap range of sparkling water taps includes a number of all in one options:
- Mains hot and cold water
- Instant filtered boiling water
- Chilled water
- Sparkling water
What size sparkling tap should you get?
It’s critical you select the right size, or you may not be able to meet demand (or encounter unnecessary maintenance issues). Before purchasing your tap, consider things like:
- How many people will be using it?
- How often will they use it?
- Is there easy access to plumbing
To guarantee you select the correct size, contact The Water People. Our master plumbers will determine the exact tap size you require.
Who are sparkling water taps ideal for?
Sparkling taps are used in hundreds of industries by thousands of companies across Australia. Still, there are a number of industries who are uniquely poised to benefit from sparkling water taps.
Bars, cafes, and restaurants
Sparkling water taps offer a range of benefits to bars, cafes, and restaurants:
- Serve customers faster
- Improve margins (compared to bottled sparkling water)
- Free up bar and fridge space for higher profit items
- Reduce deliveries
- With the right system, they can even offer pre-mixed drinks straight from the tap
- Give your venue a point-of-difference
If your organisation has a busy office, sparkling water will help keep your team hydrated so they can perform at their best. Furthermore, sparkling water is a perk that inspires loyalty among your team.
Australia’s bottled water industry generates over $700 million annually. That creates an incredible amount of plastic waste. For companies that want to provide sparkling water in an eco-friendly manner, sparkling water taps are an environmentally friendly choice.
Need to make the right impression? Compared to a simple water fountain, a sparkling water tap helps evoke an air of elegance. From elite financial institutions to luxury real estate offices, a sparkling water tap will delight your customers.
Couples who love to entertain
Whether it’s to make the perfect cocktail or simply as a refreshing beverage, a sparkling water tap caters to every guest. Your get-togethers will stand out.
Sparkling water is perfect to mix with cordial, berries, or lemon. Compared to sugar-filled sodas, sparkling water is a fun, tasty, and healthy choice for kids.
What maintenance will a sparkling water tap require?
The team at The Water People will make sure your filters and CO2 bottles are always replaced on time and on budget. You'll want to schedule regular maintenance work so your water filter stays in top condition.
- A sparkling water tap will need to be disinfected daily or weekly
- The filter needs to be replaced every 8-12 months in a commercial setting and every 4-6 months at home
- The CO2 bottle will need to be replaced every 8-12 months at home and far more frequently in busy commercial environments.
So which sparkling water taps should you buy?
Zip taps premium range of sparkling water taps is innovative, reliable, and elegant. But which one is right for you? The tap you should buy depends on where you will use it.
Taps for bars, cafes, restaurants, function centres, and luxury settings
- Zip HydroChill Sparkling, Chilled & Ambient 200Litres - Serve 200 litres of sparkling water per hour.
- The HydroChill system is also available in 120 litre and 90 litre options.
Taps for small, medium, and large offices
- Zip Hydrotap Classic 240/175 All In One - A great all-rounder for a busy workplace.
- Zip Hydrotap Classic Chilled & Sparkling - An economic alternative for a workspace that doesn’t require hot water.
Taps for your home
- Zip Chilltap Sparkling & Chilled (Residential) - The stunning brushed stainless steel makes it ideal for home entertainers.
- Zip HydroTap Arc Boiling, Sparkling & Chilled (Residential) - With hot, cold, and sparkling water, this tap is ideal for busy parents.